HomeN-E STATESTRIPURAA man in Tripura dies after drinking acid by Mistaking it with...

A man in Tripura dies after drinking acid by Mistaking it with alcohol : Report 7 Feb 2022

A man in Tripura dies after drinking acid by Mistaking it with alcohol, Police said the victim Karthik Mohan Debbarma drank a bottle....

A man in Tripura dies after drinking acid by Mistaking it with alcohol

Police said the victim Karthik Mohan Debbarma drank a bottle filled with acid while intoxicated and died on the spot.

A 55-year-old man died on Friday after accidentally drinking acid at Lankapura ADC village in Khowai district of Tripura.
Police said the victim Karthik Mohan Debbarma drank a bottle filled with acid while intoxicated and died on the spot.

Sources said that Debbarma was a habitual alcoholic and was in an inebriated state on the night of the incident.

Sources said, “He was highly intoxicated at a local country liquor shop. He returned home and fell asleep. In the middle of the night, he woke up to drink more, but mistakenly filled with acid kept for rubber processing. Picked up the bottle.”

A man in Tripura dies after drinking acid by Mistaking it with alcohol
A man in Tripura dies after drinking acid by Mistaking it with alcohol

“Soon thereafter, he fell unconscious. His family members took him to a local hospital, but doctors declared him brought dead,” the sources said.

(Except for the headline, this story has not been edited by News East India staff and is published from a syndicated feed.)

Also Read:- Tripura is now India’s first bamboo village : Report 20 Jan 2022

RELATED ARTICLES

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Most Popular